Our Next CSPOA Event Is Near Houston In The Woodlands, Texas On Feb 26 & 27, 2021.
This training is absolutely guaranteed to provide irrefutable evidence that Sheriffs and local officials of every county and parish have the power and duty to protect their constituents from ALL enemies, foreign and domestic.
Featured Speakers Include:
– Dr. Laura Pressley – True Texas Elections, LLC, Election Security Consultant
– KrisAnne Hall, JD – Attorney, Defender of the Constitution
– Senator Bob Hall – Texas State Senator
– Judge Mark Keough – County Judge, Montgomery County, Texas
– Michael Peroutka – Attorney, Defender of the Constitution
– And More!
The training will take place at The Woodlands Resort in The Woodlands, Montgomery County, Texas.
SPACE IS LIMITED, SO REGISTER TODAY!
Friday, February 26 is open to the public as well as law enforcement and public officials. There is a $99 fee for CSPOA members or a $150 fee for non-members, which covers conference admission, lunch, dinner, and a live Texas band in the evening.
The training will start at 9am with dinner at approximately 6pm and the band to follow.
Saturday, February 27 is for law enforcement and public officials only, in smaller breakout sessions. This day will feature a more collaborative experience and a chance to discuss real solutions. There is no additional charge for this day. This day begins at 9am and will conclude at 1pm, with lunch on your own.
The entire conference is an official TCOLE training event for all sheriffs and law enforcement. You will receive credit for attendance.
Sheriffs, law enforcement and elected officials who register and attend will receive:
• 2-night complimentary stay at The Woodlands Resort
• Complimentary self-parking at the resort
• Pre-arranged self-pay airport hotel transfers upon request (ask for more information)
June 9th, 2016 Sheriff Mack speaks
Ardmore Public Library
May 14, 2016 – Sheriff Mack Speaks
Clarkston High School Auditorium