Why should you become a member of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association? No other organization has assembled sheriffs, peace officers, military, veterans, citizens and elected officials who are resolute in upholding their oaths to protect the constitutional liberties of the people. We hold our oaths sacred.
The CSPOA already has rallied thousands of people, including concerned citizens, police, sheriffs and public officials across the country who expressed the desire to join us in the Holy Cause of Liberty. Sheriff Richard Mack (Ret) founded the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association to unite all public servants and sheriffs to keep their word to uphold, defend, protect, preserve, and obey the Constitution of the United States of America.
Our success is forged by bringing the people together with strong constitutional sheriffs and peace officers. Across the country we are witness to a growing movement of public officials who are drawing a line in the sand. We are interposing ourselves between the sometimes overreaching government and your constitutionally guaranteed rights. We are erecting the barriers that protect states’ rights, as spoken of by James Madison.
CSPOA membership fees and donations are used to meet the following objectives:
- Empower national and state organization leaders to carry out the mission of the organization.
- Produce educational materials to arm citizens and members with powerful educational tools.
- Fund critical campaigns essential to our goals and mission.
- Sponsor memberships of strong sheriffs and other public officials.
- Fund convention and travel expenses for organization leaders, sheriffs and peace officers.
- Maintain a system to educate sheriffs, peace officers and elected officials nationwide on the authority and responsibilities of their offices.