- Fully assembled Bolt Carrier Group; including the bolt, bolt carrier, gas key, firing pin, cam pin, and firing pin retaining pin
- Compare at $305.99 from most suppliers
- Every Bolt is High Pressure Tested (HPT) with a proof load
- Following the High Pressure Test, every Bolt is Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Stamped with MP
- The Bolt is machined from Carpenter 158 steel
- Following machining, the Bolt is heat treated and shot peened
- Installed extractor includes red o-ring with spring
- M16 Bolt Carrier is machined from 8620 steel and hardened
- M16 Bolt Carrier will function in semi-auto or full-auto AR-15/M16
- Gas Key Screws are properly torqued and staked
- Bolt and Bolt Carrier feature High Temp Micro Slick Dry Film Lubricant from Cerakote
**ALL LOCAL/STATE LAWS APPLY WHEN ORDERING THE CSPOA BCG. THIS PRODUCT IS LEGAL IN MOST STATES, CHECK YOUR LOCAL OR STATE LAWS BEFORE ORDERING.
This CSPOA M-16 Bolt Carrier includes a complete mil-spec bolt assembly with bolt carrier, and firing pin. The CSPOA Bolt Carrier Assembly will allow you to be prepared to face intensive tactical operations with the confidence of knowing your weapon won’t let you down. These parts are precision engineered and manufactured to strict quality control standards from the finest materials for correct fit in your gun. If you are looking to complete your AR build or simply upgrade your bolt carrier group, this CSPOA BCG is the perfect choice for patriots! This mil-spec Bolt Carrier Group features a shot peened bolt with extractor booster to ensure consistent cycling during semi-auto or full-auto fire. The Bolt Carriers have had Cerakote Micro Slick applied, which is a ceramic anti-friction finish, and have properly staked gas keys to prevent gas leakage that can possibly lead to short stroking. This CSPOA bolt carrier assembly has also been magnetic particle tested to ensure the assembly is free of any imperfections.
Fit: Semi-Auto or Full Auto AR-15/M16 (.223 or 5.56mm NATO, or .300 AAC Blackout)
Finish: Cerakote, Micro Slick on bolt Carrier, oxide on bolt.