Stated Goal: To Restore the Rule of Law – The Constitution of the United States of America
Start Date of Action Plan: January, 2014
Phase 1 – Invite millions of patriots to sign the CSPOA Resolution /Citizens Petition.
This will demonstrate our peaceful intent and that “We the People” do support and stand with those who are willing to keep their oaths of office.
- Obtain enough signatures to force the White House to publicly respond in writing.
- Activate a citizens’ brigade to obtain signatures in support of the CSPOA Resolution from every city, county and state elected/appointed official from all 50 states in the Union. A written report will be published on the results of our efforts and made available to the American people.
- Establish a broad coalition of like-minded Constitutional organizations to carry out the Action Plan.
- Create a coalition of friendly media to focus on the issues and initiate honest discussion of our peaceful intent.
Phase 2 – Initiate a delegation of patriot citizens to peacefully assemble in Washington D.C. in a non-violent, unarmed press conference/rally
- The event on September 17, 2014 (Constitution Day) will start with a National Rally at the Press Club. The CSPOA Resolution will be publicly unveiled with media present. The speakers will include, but not be limited to:
- Sheriff Richard Mack – President and Founder of the CSPOA.
- Selected Federal Congressman/Senators/Public officials who have the integrity to stand with us.
- An actual print out of all CSPOA Resolution /Citizens Petitions will be delivered to the White House.
- A list of public official signers to date will be available for the media and the public, broken down state by state.
- A small delegation will be on hand from every state to personally deliver the CSPOA Resolution to all 435 House members and 100 Senators.
- An attempt will be made to have the above elected officials sign the Resolution on the spot.
- A small hand-picked delegation will deliver the CSPOA Resolution to the President/Vice President/Attorney General of the United States at the White House.
- A written report will be published on the results of our efforts and made available to the American people. A list of confirmed speakers to be announced.
Phase 3 – Those who will not sign the Resolution will be publicly invited to peacefully resign.
- A list of those who will not resign will be created and published.
- A team of Constitutional Attorneys will be assembled to support an action plan to replace rogue government officials who will not obey their oaths of office.
- Those who don’t keep their oaths of office must resign.
We humbly invite all like-minded organizations and individuals to join us in this holy cause of liberty.